Monday, January 10, 2011

Living in the UK

All right so as you probably noticed I have really slacked when it comes to my blog!! I’m not very good about taking the time to blog. Last semester I had the intention of keeping you up to date on my London experience, allowing you to track my semester and so some of my friends could live vicariously through me =P

The last blog I posted was two weeks before I left for London. Since then: I have lived in London for 3 months, traveled to France, Scotland, & Italy, got snowed out of my flight home for Christmas, been home for three weeks, and just returned to London for the second time.

I’m sorry for being lame. London last semester was absolutely fantastic! I have some amazing memories and saw extraordinary things. But like everyone else, I am human. I definitely made some mistakes, including not keeping up on my blog, the majority of which were bigger than not keeping up in the blogging world lol, but the nice part about being in London a second time is that I have been given the opportunity to living abroad and finish things right. I will keep/continue what I loved from last semester, but I am learning from my mistakes and becoming a better person from my shortcomings.

I plan to fill in pieces of the last few months as I chart the map of the following 6 months.
Today I moved into the same dorm I was in last semester. It’s called Nido Student Living.
If you want to write me a letter, which I’d love! My address is

Emily Johnson
Rm. # 7.29
200 Pentonville Rd.
N1 9JP
London


I live between Kings Cross and Angel station. I love spending time at the cute shops on Upper Street. Islington is a fun area and I'm happy to live in this part of town.
And besides taking a six-hour nap during the day, time changes are rough ;) I started unpacking and am making a lot of progress. I always love unpacking more than packing. There’s something about organizing, sorting, and decorating that I love! I’m transitioning into life back in London so much BETTER than I did the first time! But I didn’t know anything the last time lol. Either way I’m excited to be back.

If you want to know more about my experiences from last semester before I get around to writing them you can look over Mica’s blog at www.micamcgriggs.blogspot.com She did a great job!

Cheers!
<3 Em

No comments:

Post a Comment