Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dinner with Jamie...I mean Taylor

Tonight I went out to dinner with my new friend Taylor. We have mutuel friends back in Gilbert and he's out in London this semester for school too. I showed him the beauty of Jamie's Italian in between Covent Garden and Leciester Square!

When we got there it was an hour wait, as usual, but TOTALLY worth it =)
We had some delicious brochette to start and I order my favorite dish
"JAMIE'S ITALIAN SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE
£6.65/£10.25
The old school classic ragu of beef, pork, herbs,
chianti and parmesan with crunchy herby breadcrumbs."
I order the half size and I am completely content. Jamie's Italian was one of mine and Mica's favorite restaurants hands down!
This is the first night Mica and I ate there =)

No comments:

Post a Comment